Operational Senior Auditor
Looking to work in one of the most exciting industries? Technology and Entertainment!! Look no further, this might be for you!!
My client is one of the most comprehensive entertainment and technology companies in the world and we are looking for an Operational Senior Auditor to be based in New York City.
- The Senior Internal Auditor will perform a wide range of integrated, risk-based operational reviews.
- Audit projects will be primarily in USA including local, and travel across the states and occasionally to international locations:
- Travel is approximately 30%-35%.
- Perform in a major functional audit support role to conduct financial, operational and system reviews domestically and internationally.
- Evaluate whether risks to the company are identified and minimized, acceptable internal policies and procedures are followed, resources are used efficiently and economically, and the organization's objectives are effectively achieved.
- Understand the company organization and develop relationships to provide value-added solutions and best-practices
- You must have a minimum of 3-4 years of progressive audit experience in a public accounting firm and/or an internal audit department.
- Bachelors degree in accounting/business required (Masters degree a plus - CPA or CIA preferred).
- Media and/or entertainment industry experience is a plus.